You can knock out a lot of those needed volunteer hours for the Flower & Garden Show and Sale. Ways to Help (Earn Service Hours) at the Sale:
- Set up on Friday, April 22 starting at 10:00am and will be most of the day. Come volunteer whatever time you have available.
- Ticket Sales (very easy work sitting at the table) day of the sale.
- Runners helping folks get things to their cars if needed.
- Help in the Master Gardener booth.
- Help at the Ask-A-Master Gardner booth.
- Kids Activity Room with the Junior Master Gardeners
- Clean Up starting at 4:00pm (takes about an hour to hour and half)
Call Linda Oakberg if you can help in any way. (865) 428-6265
- Help with tours in the demo garden during the sale.
- We will be having classes in the garden as well, but will need some volunteers to be out there to guide folks through the garden and try to answer questions for them.
You can contact Tammie Browning at firstname.lastname@example.org or (865) 604-4829. Work an hour or more. There are still posters available at the Extension Office for the Flower & Garden Show and Sale. Stop by and pick a few up to put out in place you visit. Now is the time we really need to start pushing the sale